Use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of the website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Interpretation & Definitions
In this Agreement:
“Content” includes, but is not limited to, all text, photographs, software, animation files, graphics, video and audio files and anything else contained in this Website.
“User” includes, but is not limited to, any person who accesses this Website by any means whatsoever, including, but not limited to, legal, illegal, authorized and unauthorized means.
If, for any reason whatsoever, any term of this Agreement is deemed by a court to be void, voidable or otherwise unenforceable, such term shall be deemed to be severable from the remainder of the Agreement, and the remainder of the Agreement shall be construed and interpreted without reference to the unenforceable term.
THEFOOTBALLLINK Pvt. Ltd. may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement at any time without notice to Users.
Either THEFOOTBALLLINK Pvt. Ltd. or the User may terminate this Agreement at any time, either with or without cause. The User may terminate this Agreement by ceasing to use this Website. The following clauses of this Agreement will survive any termination by either party: II, III, IV, V, VI and VII.
Copyright and trademarks
The Content of this Website is owned by THEFOOTBALLLINK Pvt. Ltd. or is made available by permission of the owner and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. The trademark is owned by THEFOOTBALLLINK Pvt. Ltd.
The use of this Website grants no interest, whether proprietary, license, or otherwise, in the intellectual property rights, or any other rights which may exist or are hereafter developed in respect of any portion of the Website or It’s Content.
Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from this Website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Although every effort has been made to ensure that any software that may be downloaded from this Website is compatible with as many types of computers as possible, Users should take care to back up all essential software before loading any software from this Website.
Permitted Secondary Uses:
• The User may freely download, copy, display, exhibit, share, or otherwise distribute the Content of this Website for non-commercial purposes only. However, on any such downloading, copying, display, exhibition, sharing or distribution, the User must explicitly acknowledge THEFOOTBALLLINK as the provider of such Content. THEFOOTBALLLINK reserves the right to require the User to delete, destroy or otherwise remove any content that is used in a manner that THEFOOTBALLLINK’s opinion is contrary or otherwise inappropriate, derogatory or offensive.
• The User agrees that any person to whom the Content is provided directly or indirectly through the User, will be advised of the terms of this Agreement, and that each such person is bound by these terms.
• The User may in no way modify, reformulate, adapt, alter, adjust, change, disassemble, frame or decrypt any of the Content of this Website.
• By posting via email or otherwise any Content, trade secrets, or know-how to this Website, including electronic mail, the User grants to THEFOOTBALLLINK a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, download, upload, copy, exhibit, display, distribute, publish, post to any other public forum, perform, sell, alter, modify, change, sub-license, create derivative works from and otherwise treat as its own such Content, trade secrets or know-how in whatever manner THEFOOTBALLLINK Pvt. Ltd. shall, in its sole discretion, deem appropriate without any form of recognition, credit, acknowledgment, reward or compensation whatsoever for the User’s contribution of such Content, trade secrets, or know-how to THEFOOTBALLLINK Pvt. Ltd. Furthermore, THEFOOTBALLLINK, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees will in no way be responsible or liable for damages, whether they be direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or general damages, contribution or indemnity of any kind whatsoever, howsoever caused, resulting from any alterations or additions to its goods, products, programs, promotions and/or services which may resemble any Content, trade secrets, or know-how posted to this Website, including electronic mail, by any User.
• Furthermore, by posting any Content, trade secrets, or know-how to this Website, including electronic mail, the User represents and warrants that such Content, trade secrets, or know-how is his or her own work, is non-confidential, and its use by THEFOOTBALLLINK in no way violates the intellectual property or other rights of any third parties. The duty to ensure non-infringement of the rights of any third parties rests solely with the User.
• The User agrees to indemnify, contribute to, and hold harmless THEFOOTBALLLINK, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees against any liability, be it civil, criminal, or quasi-criminal, resulting from the use, transfer or sub-license by THEFOOTBALLLINK of any Content, trade secrets or know-how provided to THEFOOTBALLLINK by the User.